To Practice canoe or stand up paddle, you must:
- Be able to swim 25 metres.
- Be able to swim underwater.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Be 5 years or older.
- For obvious safety reasons, expectant mothers cannot take part in this activity.
- Unsinkable canoes and kayaks, for 1 to 3 passengers.
- Stand-up paddle for rivers.
- Safety Vests to aid buoyancy, rinsed and sanitized after each use.
- Single-and double Paddles.
- Sealed containers (26 and 50 litres).
- Wetsuits for the start and the end of the season.
What to bring:
- Water, Food, Sun cream, Sun glasses with a string attachment and closed shoes.
- Prévoir impérativement des chaussures fermées ! (vielles baskets ou chaussures d'eau).
- The waterproof sealing of the containers cannot be completely guaranteed. We recommend you do not take electrical equipment.
Etiquette and respect for the environment:
- Please respect other users (bathers, fishermen, local residents).
- If you see a fishermen, try to avoid disturbing him and move away quickly and quietly.
- The river is a natural environment, respect wildlife and nature.
- Leave no trace of your passage and take your rubbish with you.
- Waste picked up during descent = a little something for the environment. :-)
- Fires are prohibited.
Methods of payment :
- Cash. NO Credit Card